The acclaimed Nautica has undergone a multimillion-dollar transformation to create a virtually new ship that is both sleek and elegantly charming. Her decks are resplendent in the finest teak, custom stone and tile work, and her lounges, suites and staterooms boast luxurious, neo-classical furnishings.
Memorable dining begins with open-seating, as it allows you to dine when you are ready and with whomever you choose. Enjoy Toscana’s authentic Italian dishes, Polo Grill’s steakhouse fare, Continental cuisine in the Grand Dining Room, and made-to-order American favourites in the Terrace Café.
Attend an engaging guest lecture in anticipation of your next destination or enjoy the upper deck as you improve your golf game on the putting green. Spend the afternoon with friends at a lively trivia contest or bridge tournament. Or simply lose yourself in deep relaxation with one of Canyon Ranch SpaClub’s signature treatments.
Hippos, elephants, lions, giraffes – enjoy these native travel companions as you explore the wilds of southern Africa.
- Meet the largest gathering of crocodiles and hippos in South Africa on a cruise near Richards Bay
- Get a taste of the traditions of Maputo at a former eucalyptus plantation where you can enjoy a lively show of traditional dancing and a luncheon of regional delicacies
- Beat along to the rhythmic traditional drumming of the Xhosa tribe at the Khaya la Bantu village outside East London
- From Walvis Bay, cruise to Pelican Point and you may be accompanied by schools of bottlenose dolphins
- Prices from £5,689 per person
- Free 3 night Winelands & Wildlife pre-cruise or Post-cruise land tour
- Free internet
- Free house select beverage package or 5 free shore excursions or $500 free on-board credit
- Prices based on 2 adults sharing a Verandah Stateroom
- Free Economy flights
- Transfers are excluded
- Subject to availability, T's & C's apply